PM Ayushman Bharat scheme: Ayushman Bharat scheme has been launched by the Government of India to provide better health facilities to the citizens living in India. In this scheme, people are given the facility of free treatment up to Rs 5 lakh. Eligible people of Ayushman Bharat Yojana can get free treatment for 1350 diseases under this scheme, in which the cost of medicines, medical expenses etc. are given by the government. This scheme is run by the Ministry of Health. To take advantage of this scheme, the applicant does not need to pay any kind of money.
What Is the PM Ayushman Bharat Scheme?
The Central Government has begun the Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Scheme. For families living below the poverty line, this programme offers health insurance up to Rs 5 lakh. Through hospitals that have been appointed, all programme recipients will receive free medical care up to Rs 5 lakh. The effectiveness of this plan will be shown in how much better off the nation’s citizens will be physically. On September 23, 2018, our nation’s Prime Minister, Narendra Modi, unveiled this programme. The government would implement this programme, providing coverage to more than 40 crore residents of the nation.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana recipients may submit applications both online and offline. With the implementation of this plan, no citizen of the nation will be prevented from receiving their treatment because of financial limitations. In addition, the implementation of this plan will raise the nation’s residents’ level of living.
Start Organic Farming in Your Village and Earn 1 Lak per Month
Objective Ayushman Bharat Scheme
The impoverished families in our nation cannot afford to pay for treatment because they are unable to afford it, making it impossible for them to receive care in hospitals. They can receive free medical care in hospitals, solve their poor families’ health issues, and lower the number of people dying from sickness. The Ayushman Bharat Yojana aims to help financially distressed disadvantaged families throughout the nation by providing health insurance.
Benefits and Features of Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Scheme 2022
The central government’s Jan Arogya Yojana has various advantages, some of which are listed below:
- The Pradhan Mantri Jan Aayog Yojana would provide its benefits to about 10 crore families.
- The beneficiary of this programme will receive five lakh worth of health insurance.
- The government will cover the cost of the medication, medical care, etc. in this programme.
- The list of the 1350 diseases covered by this programme is provided below.
- The applicant won’t have to spend any money to participate in this scheme.
- The Ministry of Health is in charge of running the programme.
- Poor families don’t have to pay any medical costs because to this programme. With this insurance, the government will pay the costs associated with his disease.
Eligibility Criteria for Ayushman Bharat Scheme
There are two different types of eligibility criteria for rural and urban people:
Eligibility Criteria for Rural People:
- Households with no male member within the age group of 16-59 years
- Households with adult members in the age group of 16-59 years
- Households with at least 1 physically challenged member and no able-bodied adult member
- Families living in one-room houses with thatched roofs and walls
- Families living in SC and ST families
- people who are living in alms or poor conditions
- Households who are working as manual scavengers
- primitive tribal group
- legally released bonded labor
- Landless households derive a major part of their income from manual casual labor
Eligibility Criteria for Urban People:
- Domestic workers
- People who are working as service providers on the streets like hawkers, street vendors, cobblers
- Sweepers, Gardeners and Sanitation Workers
- Transport workers such as conductors, drivers, assistants to drivers and conductors, rickshaw pullers, cart pullers
- Head-load workers such as construction workers, coolies with a security guard, welders, painters, laborers, masons, plumbers
- Artisans, home-based workers, handicraft workers and tailors
- janitor and washer-man
- shop workers, delivery boys, peons in small establishments, waiters, attendants
- Mechanics, Electrician, Repair Worker, Assembler
List Of Critical Diseases Covered Under PMJAY Or Ayushman Bharat Scheme
Around 1,350 medical services are covered by the PMJAY/Ayushman Bharat scheme in both public and private hospitals. The following serious illnesses are among of those covered by this plan:
- Skull Base Surgery
- Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting
- Double Valve Replacement Surgery
- Pulmonary Valve Surgery
- Tissue Expander For Disfigurement After Burns
- Anterior Spine Fixation
- Prostate Cancer
- Carotid Angioplasty With Stent
How To Apply For Registration In Ayushman Bharat Yojana?
Beneficiaries should carefully understand our registration process and make use of this programme if they wish to apply this scheme.
- To apply for the Prime Minister Ayushman Bharat Scheme, first visit the Public Service Center (CSC) and submit photocopies of all of your original documentation.
- Following this, the Public Service Center (CSC) agent will ensure your registration under the programme and offer you with the registration after validating all of your documentation.
- Following this, you will receive the Ayushman Bharat Golden Card through the Jan Seva Kendra after 10 to 15 days. Your registration will be approved after this.
How to Download Ayushman Scheme Card Online?
Below are the steps by which you can apply or download your Ayushman card online:
- Visit the official website of Ayushman Bharat Scheme or PMJAY.
- Sign up with your email id and generate a password.
- Aadhaar number has to be entered to proceed further.
- Then, click on “Approved Beneficiaries”.
- This will redirect you to the Help Center.
- Enter your password in CSC and PIN.
- Now, it will redirect you to the home page.
- Now you can see the download option by which you can download your “Ayushman Bharat Golden Card”.
FAQs for PMJAY
Where to get Ayushman Bharat Yojana List?
Ans. On the PMJAY website, you may see the Ayushman Bharat Yojana New List and Beneficiary List. The information above explains how to access the list.
How to do Ayushman Bharat Yojana Registration 2022?
Ans. You can submit an application at the Atal Seva Kendra or Jan Seva Kendra that is most convenient for you if you want to register for the Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
What is Ayushman Bharat Yojana Toll Free Number?
Ans. Ayushman Bharat Toll Free Number 14555 / 1800111565